At Hermes Health Sciences, we take protecting your Personal Health Information (PHI) seriously! This means all information including results are securely transmitted via our PatientConnect portal. Below helps you understand the process and what to expect to access your results.
NOTE: You have THREE OPTIONS for establishing a new account in our testing portal to receive results. Please review options and follow step by step instructions below.
- Individual Adult (18 and over) Account
- Individual Minor (Under 18) Account
- Family Account (register multiple people of any age under one account)
1. An adult should, SCAN QR code with your phone’s camera. (Minors should not be allowed to register themselves.)
2. Once on the PatientXChange screen, choose “Create Account”. If you have previously created an account, choose “Sign In” and log in to your account.
3. Once prompted, enter adult/parent/guardian email address. This will be your username. Then set up your password.
4. Click “Next”.
Enter Adult/Parent/Guardian information requested and click “Next”.
5. A verification code will be sent to the email address you entered.
6. Once you receive the verification code in your email, enter it,
verify you are not a robot, and click “Submit”.
7. Read the terms of service and click “Accept” at the bottom.
8. If an adult test is being entered, enter your information.
If a minor, enter the PATIENT/MINOR information as prompted. GUARDIAN will be prompted to enter GUARDIAN information in addition to the patient/student’s info.
You can enter manually OR If you are an adult or the child is over 16, you can use the “Scan License” function to fill out the information from your ID (if you have a front facing camera). To do so, click the button and scan the barcode on the back of the license when the camera pops up.
9. Click “insured” if you are insured and enter your insurance information. If uninsured, choose “uninsured”. If a minor and the GUARANTOR is different than the GUARDIAN, the GUARANTOR information will be required under the insurance information. If the same, click “SAME AS GUARDIAN”.
10. If you would like a link to your/your student’s results sent to your email/phone, please make sure that you have a valid email/phone number provided and check the box(es) consenting to having this information emailed/texted to you.
11. Read the “Onsite Testing Acknowledgement”, “Screening Consent and Waiver Form”, and “HIPPA” release. Check the boxes beside each verifying that you read them and consent to testing.
12. Click “Submit”.
13. You will see one of the following screens. Do not use the “ADD DEPENDENTS” button. You are now registered.
TO ENTER ADDITIONAL FAMILY MEMBERS
- Scan the appropriate QR code above for an adult or child.
- Click “SIGN IN” and enter the email address and password used to create the account. Follow steps 10-16 above to enter the information in for the additional family member.
- Repeat if necessary for any remaining family members.
If at any point after Step 8 you do not make it to the next screen or end up in a different screen before completing steps 9-14, you can rescan the QR code to take you back to the “Test Entry” screen to finish.
If it has already logged you out and it takes you back to the first screen, sign in with the email address and password you set up and then rescan the code to return to the “Test Entry” Screen.